We know that you are concerned about how we use and disclose personal data. We are dedicated to openness regarding the ways in which we use and disclose personal data. Importantly, we want to give you control over personal data that we process about you when you use the Page.
The Data We Collect
In this Section we describe the personal data we collect.
(i) Data You Provide to the Service
By default, we don’t collect any information about our users. However, our users may use contact forms on the Page, in which case following information can be collected:
- E-mail address
- Company name
(ii) Data Collected Automatically
The Page may automatically collect the following information that in certain circumstances may constitute personal data:
- We may place cookies on the hard drive of the device that you use to access the Page. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser for purposes such as saving your preferences and directing relevant content to you. Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, accepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive. We would like to remind you that if you completely disable cookies on your browser, you might not be able to use some features of the Page.
- Google Analytics is an element of the Page. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Page. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
- We may use Facebook pixel tracking to advertise FCR Finland on Facebook. Facebook retargeting will display ads to you based on what parts of the FCR Finland website you have viewed by a tracking pixel.
- We may use Google AdWords to advertise FCR Finland across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords will display ads to you based on what parts of the FCR Finland website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- If you do not wish to see ads from FCR Finland you can opt out in several ways:
The Purposes For Which We Use the Data
We may use the personal data you provide to the Page for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you
- For market research and direct electronic marketing in accordance with applicable law
- To protect our rights and/or our property
We may use the data collected automatically for the following purposes:
- To personalize the Page
- To develop, improve, and protect the Service
- For market research
- To audit and analyze the Page
- To ensure the technical functionality and security of the Page
How We Disclose Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
We may disclose personal data you provide on the Page and automatically collected data with the following categories of third parties:
- To service providers, such as data storage service providers or data analysis companies, which enable us to provide the Page to you
- To our advertising partners in compliance with applicable laws
- To public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we are legally required to so or if we need to protect our rights or the rights of third parties
Moreover, and in compliance with applicable laws, we may disclose information to third parties in an aggregate format that does not constitute personal data and does not allow the identification of individual page visitor.
In addition to any other rights granted by mandatory laws, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to know what data we hold about you: If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. We seek to swiftly respond to your inquiry
- The right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us: All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future
If you have additional questions regarding your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of personal data is important to us. We restrict access to personal data to employees, contractors and agents who need to know such personal data in order to operate, develop or improve the Page. Please be reminded, however, that we cannot guarantee that your personal data are secure because data security measures in use from time to time may be vulnerable. Consequently, please be mindful of the risks that personal data about you may be exposed to when you use the Page.
International Transfers of Personal Data
By using the Page, you consent to personal data about you being transferred outside the European Union. We may transfer aggregated, non-identifiable data to third parties (domestic and/or foreign) for the purposes of improving or developing the Page. No other personal data is transferred internationally.
The Page is not intended for users younger than thirteen (13) years of age. We do not intend to collect any personal data from children under thirteen (13) years of age.
Questions or Concerns?